Monday, July 4, 2011

Starting the Vet School Application Process

Whoa.  So crazy that this is getting real!  I opened my VMCAS application last month but starting seriously looking at it and doing research today.

I've never wanted something so badly.  I am going to vet school, no matter how long it takes me.

I'm working to pull up my GPA and I'm planning on kicking butt on my GRE's in a few weeks.  It's gonna be a crazy ride.

I also just stumbled upon an awesome temporary plan B backup plan!  Since I have enough credits to graduate in the spring, I'm thinking about doing a duel degree option where I'd take my senior year of undergrad and work on a masters degree.  Hellooo masters :)


http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/acad/grad/gradhb/gradhb.pdf
page 9 *** duel degree option, oh yeaaa graduate in 4 years with a masters degree



But I'm hoping to get in this year, which would save me from having to worry about this all together.  *Fingers crossed*  Bring it on Summer Session II!


If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans” - James Herriot

No comments:

Post a Comment