Thursday, July 21, 2011

A day in the life...

Proud to say I was the last person to leave the lab today.  Too bad I don't get overtime because I'd be making BANK.  I definitely underestimated how long it would take me to weigh 180 mice.  I was thinking "yea, I mean that's a lot, probably at least 2 hours."  4.5 hours later I decided I had no idea what I was talking about.  Hopefully all the hard work will pay off.  Until then, I'll keep muddling through.

Plowing through my to-do list!  Can't wait to go home this weekend.  I miss Annapolis and my besties, not to mention my family.

Bringin' Sexy Back:

The hair net is a special fashion statement if I do say so myself.



Got a little dirty.  Best part of working in an awesome lab?  They provide you scrubs and wash them for you so you have clean ones every time you go in :)


"wishin' I was knee deep in the water somewhere"

No comments:

Post a Comment