Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy Day!

Pooped.  Yup, that pretty much describes it.

Physics lecture then research all afternoon.  Today I worked on RNA extraction from some cells.  Took me awhile but I'm proud to say I didn't mess it up!  You would think that having a set protocol to follow would be dummy proof.  But I'm a pro at messing up mind numbing-ly simple things.

Off to dooo
- 3 Human Sexuality Exams
- 1 Human Sexuality Paper
- 20 online Master Physics Problems
- 10 written book work physics problems
- and comment on the online Human Sexuality forum on scholar

Yea.  This summer blows.

August 12th can't come soon enough!

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.  ~Newt Gingrich


^ Yup.


My motivation: happens to have 4 paws and fur -
what-a-bum <3

No comments:

Post a Comment