Thursday, March 29, 2012

Confused

I know right from wrong.  I still make mistakes.  Sometimes my emotions get the better of me.  I'm a rational person, but I still make irrational decisions regularly.

Making the right decisions, healthy decisions, are often the hardest.  When something feels so right how could it be wrong?  But, then the more I think about it, the more messed up it seems.  There is nothing ok with this situation.  There was nothing ok with this situation before.  But, I don't want space, I want you, I know I need space, but part of me is also convinced I need you.  This is ridiculous.  And I'm afraid it's only going to get worse from here :/

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I'm starting to feel like this is a ticking time bomb bound to explode at any second.  Secrets don't last around here.  And college can be cruel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=D1Xr-JFLxik


Time to slow things down.  Separate my life.  And figure things out.  If stuff is ever going to work in the future, being careful now is essential.

Lord help me with this one, I can't do it on my own...

5 more weeks til the end of the semester!

6 weeks til graduation and a much needed escape for summer.

"This is my temporary home..."

No comments:

Post a Comment