Sunday, April 15, 2012

No one...

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt

So glad I don't feel inferior in this situation.  Life has a funny way of working itself out and irony never ceases to amaze me.  I feel like this whole situation will be laughable in a few months.  I honestly wish the best of luck to you.

"You're not good enough for me" - oh really now?  Well, the feeling is currently mutual.  I want to find someone who cherishes me for who and what I am.  And I want to be able to do the same thing for them.  I'm not terribly concerned about it.

Best wishes and God Bless.

So excited to enjoy the rest of this year drama free!  Should be a lot of fun.  Time to do me and I can't wait.  And more time to devote to my friends, beautiful growing family and of course Lily!  All the things that bring joy and happiness into my life.  I feel so blessed to have such a great support network.


Also, prayers go out to J.J. Stinson's family and friends.  In loving memory of J.J., a beautiful heart that never stopped giving or looking for the potential in others.  A true living inspiration who was loved and cherished by many.  I feel blessed and honored to have known him and called him a friend.

Also, prayers for all the victims and survivors of April 16th, 2007.  We are Hokies and we will prevail.  Live for 32 and neVer forgeT.  So blessed to call this university home and I am so excited to stay here for another 4 years.  God Bless the Hokies.

No comments:

Post a Comment