Friday, December 23, 2011

Hope.

Story of my life.  I always seem to belly flop on my finals. Bahhhumbug.  It stinks to study and work so hard and still not do as well as you had hoped to.  I'm praying it'll be enough to push me through to get a vet school interview.  But, I'm trying not to hold my breath on this one.  Realistically I'm not feeling terribly optimistic on the whole process.  I'm trying to keep it positive and dwell on the fact I have an awesome graduate school offer set up that is fully funding and will actually help me succeed in vet school.  Plus, it will give me an opportunity to expand my knowledge base and even get some vet school courses out of the way.  Hopefully single life and focusing on school will help me finally get that ever desired 4.0 next semester and even eventual vet school acceptance.

Not giving up yet.  There is always hope.  I'm not cooked til I have the rejection letter in hand.

On a happier note, it's absolutely lovely to be home.  I'm enjoying the large amount of sleep I'm getting and all the shopping I've been doing.  There is nothing nicer then curling up with the two puppies and getting to read a book, FOR FUN.  I love it.  Spending time with my friends and family is great too.  I missed my MD crew something fierce.

It's a beautiful day out, off to go make something of it!  Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

"I'm fallin' into you"

No comments:

Post a Comment