Thursday, November 17, 2011

Positive

"Behold the turtle.  He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out." - James Conant


"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results."
- William Nelson

I've never considered myself a somber, depressed person.  But right now, it's been a struggle.  I keep trying to convince myself it's a rough patch, but it keeps seeming to get more painful.  I'm so excited it's finally Thanksgiving break.  I hoping going home will give me the renewal I need and completely refresh my mind and spirit.  My lack of inspiration is frustrating me.

Positivity and healthy friendships!  Come on back!  I'm ready for ya :)

Always a personal favorite - Keep it Positive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ui_Zp6hskY

No comments:

Post a Comment