Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Start of Something New

I've never been a blogger before, but hey, better late then never.

Summer session at Virginia Tech has been a crazy ride with some little unexpected twists and turns.  But, I'm glad to be keeping busy and bonding with my little nugget Lily.  Shes been great company and I can't imagine being here without her.  Nothing better then waking up to puppy cuddles or having someone SUPER excited to see you when you come home.  She makes me smile.

Now that my first research study has come to an end for the semester life has gotten a little more manageable.  But I have to admit I miss the horses from the equine digestibility study.  They were a lot of fun to work with and I've missed my pony bonding time.

Now I'm mostly just focusing on classes and my Kaplan GRE course.  But between physics lecture, physics lab and microbiology lab I've been busy.  Hopefully it'll make next year a lot more manageable though.  The craziest thing is that I now am honestly on track to graduate in 3 years!  Awesome.  Hopefully it'll be my lucky year and I'll be able to get into vet school this go around as well.  Just need to get A's and an epic GRE score.  Hellooo studying :)

I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer.  The weather here is beautiful and there is nothing better then floating down the New River in a tube on a sunny day.  I can't wait to move into the new house and I'm looking forward to starting my cancer research internship!

I'll keep ya posted.  Enjoy the warm weather and sunshine and compliment a stranger today.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment